10/10/07
10 Oct
I went to Pasir Ris Park with close to $30, and came back with none.
Haha ok fine, I came back with 40 cents.
LOL
Work-clique bbq session today.
These people went: Ray, Peng, Val, Steph, Viv, Huiying, Jas.Lew and friend and another guy.
Bought a bag of charcoal on the way there. Showed off my strength when carrying the charcoal in 1 hand, and my laptop in another. Furthered showed off when I carried both in 1 hand while I took out my ez-link card and tap it.
Haha yada, whatever I know.
:)
...
Then we ate, gambled and took a cab home.
And that my friend, is where all my money flew to.
Haha. This is the life man!
Too bad I had to leave early because there's UT tomorrow and I don't want to wake up late!
Heh. Ok, time to do rj.
Thank God it closes at 2am today..
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment